Hold an Event
Hot Luncheon or Dinner Buffet
Minimum 50 people
Under 50 guests add $10.00 per person
All Selections Served with Farmhouse Salad, Coffee & Water
1 Entrée & 2 sides $19.95
2 Entrées & 2 sides $24.95
(Choose one or two)
- Oven Roasted Turkey Breast
- Slowly roasted all natural breast of turkey served with au jus
- ^Roasted Pork Loin
- Herb crusted, seared and roasted to perfection
- Artichoke Feta Chicken
- Marinated grilled chicken breast topped with artichoke, feta cheese, spinach and fresh basil
- Chicken Fricassee
- Pan seared chicken breast dusted in flour with tarragon, served with Madeira cream sauce and garnished with crimini mushrooms
- Hoisin Chicken Breast
- Braised chicken breast in a light Hoisin sauce, garnished with Shitake mushrooms
- ^Aged Prime Rib add $5
- black pepper crusted and slow roasted, served medium rare with horseradish sauce
- ^Braised short ribs add $5
- Beef short ribs with celery, carrot, onion, red wine, tomato, rich beef stock and fresh rosemary
grilled polenta, rice pilaf, basmati rice, scalloped potatoes, garlic mashed potatoes, roasted redskin potatoes, roasted Idaho and sweet potato wedges, penne pasta, linguine pasta,
herbed orzo, potato gnocchi
Candied roasted carrots, steamed French green beans, steamed asparagus (seasonal), roasted cauliflower, zucchini-squash-red pepper medley, roasted butternut squash (seasonal), tomato Provencal, braised fennel
Traditional Hot Buffet Selections
All selections are served with farmhouse salad, coffee and water, unless otherwise noted.
- Classic Meat Lasagna $13.95 Lunch / $19.95 Dinner
- Layers of lasagna pasta sheets with marinara, ground beef, ricotta, mozzarella and Parmesan cheese. Served with fresh-baked rolls. Also available vegetarian.
- South of the Border Taco Bar $16.95 Lunch / $19.95 Dinner
- Festive taco bar with all the classic ingredients: marinated grilled chicken, seasoned black beans, Spanish rice, flour tortillas, queso fresco cheese, lettuce, tomato, onion, salsa, sour cream, guacamole and tortilla chips. Farmhouse salad not included.
Add beef $2 per person.
- Roasted Chicken $15.95 Lunch / $19.95 Dinner
- Whole chicken, slow-roasted with fresh herbs and lemon. Served cut up with roasted potato wedges, chef's choice vegetable and fresh-baked rolls.
- Chicken Cordon Bleu $16.95 Lunch / $19.95 Dinner
- Classic chicken breast stuffed with ham and cheese and baked to perfection. Served with sauce supreme, mashed potatoes, chef's choice vegetable and fresh-baked rolls.
- Roasted Pork Loin $15.95 Lunch / $19.95 Dinner
- Slow-roasted pork loin served on a bed of braised cabbage, sauteed apples and onions and seasoned with fresh thyme. Served with polenta, chef's choice vegetable and fresh-baked rolls.
- ^Braised Beef Tips $17.95 Lunch / $19.95 Dinner
- Slowly braised tender beef tips with celery, onion, tomato, carrot, beef stock, red wine and fresh herbs. Served with seasonal fingerling potatoes, chef's choice vegetable and fresh-baked rolls.
- ^All American Buffet $14.95 Lunch / $19.95 Dinner
- Grilled hamburgers with sesame seed buns, cheese, lettuce, tomato, onion and pickles. Served with your choice of two of the following: homeade potato salad, potato chips, homemade coleslaw, macaroni salad or fresh fruit. Farmhouse salad not included.
Add Hot Dogs or Brats for $2.25 per person.
- Vegetarian Ravioli $16.95 Lunch / $19.95 Dinner
- Striped spinach, tomato and egg ravioli. Served with tomato cream sauce, matchstick vegetables and fresh-baked rolls. Garnished with Parmesan cheese and fresh herbs.
Additional ravioli options available.
- Eggplant Tower $16.95 Lunch / $19.95 Dinner
- Eggplant breaded, sauteed and layered with ricotta, mozzarella and fresh basil. Served on a bed of marinara with chef's choice vegetable and fresh-baked rolls.
Above prices are subject to 6% sales tax and a service charge of $150 or 20%, whichever is greater.
Prices are subject to change.
^Cooked to order. ^Consuming raw or undercooked meat, poultry, seafood, shellfish or eggs may increase your risk of foodborne illness.