Etiquette at Meijer Gardens
For the safety and enjoyment of all visitors and to protect the beauty of the Gardens, please observe the following during your visit:
- Supervise children at all times.
- Leave flowers and plants for everyone to enjoy.
- Don't climb trees, walls, fountains, or waterfalls.
- To prevent damage, please do not touch the sculptures.
- Don't wade or swim in ponds or streams.
- Stay on the pathways and the mowed lawn areas.
- No food or drink in the sculpture galleries or indoor gardens.
- No smoking—We are a smoke-free environment.
- No pets are allowed. Guide and/or service dogs are welcome.
- Don't feed or handle wildlife—It can be harmful to them and you.
- No bicycling, rollerblading, jogging, skiing, etc.
- Picnicking is only allowed in designated areas adjacent to parking-signs are posted.
- Shoes and shirts must be worn at all times.
Visitors can photograph the beauty of the Gardens for their own remembrances of their visit. Please check at the admissions area for policies about photography once you arrive at the Gardens.
Please review our full Photography and Film Policy